The Outdoor Vibe’s Natural Adventure trips to the Valdes Peninsula give you the opportunity to experience the majestic Southern Right Whales in their breeding grounds, as well as the other species common to the area such as Elephant seals, Sea Lions and Magellan Penguins in their natural habitats whilst adding a touch of adventure to the experience through daily activities.
- Whale & Orca watching from the shoreline and up close in boats.
- Hiking along Penguin beaches
- Mountain biking en route to Elephant seal colonies.
- Friendly, bilingual guides with great local knowledge.
- Paddle boarding around the rugged coastline.
- Snorkelling with seals.
All our Natural Adventure trips are tailored to our client’s physical capabilities and interests so no matter your age or physical health, we can ensure you don’t miss out on witnessing these incredible sights. Your comfort has not been forgotten about either as you stay in the Peninsula’s only 4* Eco Lodge located right on the beach in Puerto Piramides.
Interested? Call for more information
UK office +44 (0) 1244 940410
Argentine Office +54 91169092830