The Outdoor Vibe offers both Trout Fishing in Patagonia and Golden Dorado Fishing in Entre Rios & Corrientes as part of our Fly Fishing in Argentina tours. Trout fishing is located in picturesque Patagonia in the south of Argentina whilst Golden Dorado fishing is available in Entre Rios & Corrientes in the North, only a short 1hr flight from Buenos Aires. Our outfitters have years of experience fishing their respective locations and have developed great local knowledge ensuring you get the most out of your fishing adventure.
- The Golden Dorado is a hard fighting and acrobatic fish known for its strong runs and relentless jumps.
- You will be wined and dined in true Argentine style, enjoying all inclusive stays for all meals and beverages whilst at the lodges.
- Friendly, bilingual guides with great local knowledge.
- Fish in some of the most remarkable, picturesque landscapes in the world.
- Stay at a choice of all inclusive lodges, hotel of your choosing or camp under the stars.
Our lodges in Entre Rios are located a short walk from the riverbank so you’ll spend the maximum amount of time possible out on the water. All lodges are fitted with WiFi and satellite tv so you can stay tuned in with the world if you so require. Our lodges are all of a high standard and come with en suite bathrooms as well as relaxing lounge areas and outdoor verandas.
Under the stars
In Patagonia you’ll be greeted by your guide at your hotel and escorted direct to the river where you’ll spend your days floating along the river whilst the team head out in front to set up camp for lunch and evening meals. The camp is set up by the river so you’ll spend your evenings gazing at the magnificent night skies whilst discovering the delights of Argentine cuisine.
If you prefer a hotel stay with your trout fishing, this too can be arranged but for the ultimate adventure the fishing and camping option is highly recommended.
Interested? Call for more information
UK office +44 (0) 1244 940410
Argentine Office +54 91169092830